Sunday, November 27, 2011

JOY

Hello!!! It has been soooo long since I have done a post!! I have an excuse...I had the flu which turned into strep thoat which turned into pneumonia! I have been off work for two weeks, but unable to get off the couch, you know you are sick when you can't craft!!!

Yesterday I finally made a card:


I used this sketch from Ellen Hutson's classroom blog...great site!!

The papers are from Basic Grey's Nordic Holiday collection, if you have any other questions....please send me an email :)
Have a great day! Hugs, TRace

6 comments:

Gerlinde said...

Oh ,so wonderful! Greetings from Vienna

Unknown said...

love the bright, happy colors and the font of the sentiment...sweet!

Barb said...

Tracy, I'm so glad to hear you're finally feeling better! Yikes - that must have been horrible. Love your fab card! So full of bright colors, and that snowflake looks gorgeous!

Pajalu said...

This is such a gorgoues card Tracey. I'm so glad that you are feeling better xoxoxoxo

Glenda J said...

Oh my gosh... sorry to hear you've been so sick. Glad you are feeling better. Beautiful card. Love the papers.

Suzanne Russell said...

Glad you are coming around after being so sick! the card is delightful! Love the happy papers. Terrific take on the sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...