Friday, September 17, 2010

Hello!!!

Finally I have begun to get back to crafting!! It has taken me awhile to get used to working full-time and balancing it with me time :) Triathlon season is over now too.....so I have more weekend time!!!

After a visit to my LSS the Craft Nook...I walked away with 6 new Impression Obsession background stamps ( I LOVE how background stamps can be used for cards and scrapbooking) I am so in LOVE with these clings...there are so many more on my wish list :)
Impression Obsession has bi weekly challenges and I thought I would give one a go....you know how I love a challenge!!!!! The challenge this week is a Fall card using "inchies" It really pained me to cut up the images LOL!!! Especially the Lg. Paisly !!!!! Here is my card:



Stamps used: CC054 Swirls & Stars, CC027 Flourishes, CC020 Woven Patchwork, CC039 Lg. Paisley, and CC030 Pine.
Sentiment is a rub on from Making Memories.
Tim Holtz inks

I've already make a card for their next challenge LOL! You can check out their blog HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
TRace

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is all types of gorgeousness!!!!!!

Dee said...

Fabulous card Tracey. Good to see you back.

Lin said...

So glad to see you blogging and creating again! This is a Trace card, for sure! Good luck on the challenge!

Alice said...

wow! this is gorgeous! love your inchies quilted background, just beautiful! love seeing your cards again and so glad to hear that all is well!! take care and have a fab weekend!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love all the varying patterns on your card, beautiful! And so glad to have you back into crafting, missed seeing your work!

~amy~ said...

welcome back:) this is gorgeous...love the colors and the stitching!

donna mikasa said...

Hi Trace! Great to see you crafting again! Your card is just fabulous--I commend you for stitching inchies! Great colors, too!

Anette H said...

Hey, welcome back, Tracey!!!! I was just checking your blog out of old habit, and all of a sudden: a NEW entry!!! Love it!! Hugs, Anette

Kathy said...

This is so awesome sista and so nice to see you are back!!!!!!! Rest that fit body and get a inking. Miss you :)

Karen said...

This is soooo gorgeous! I love cards like this that show a different way to think about stamps. I have so many background stamps, and can see so many new possibilities thanks to you. I agree with you - I-O backgrounds are amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...