Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

WOW!!! Looking back at the year past I can say "WOW what a year!"...it has been a wonderful year for me :) Mostly due in part to this hobby that we all share...I have met the most special crafters both in person, and on various sites and blogs. It is through this that I feel my life has been greatly enriched...so THANK YOU ALL!!

I am so EXCITED to share that Sally Traidman picked me as her choice for !!!Win A Day on the Hero Arts Blog!!! How amazing is this, I am so honored to be chosen and share the week with my fellow Hero Arts friends: Jenn, Kathy, Vanessa, Fika and Alice. It will occur sometime in February I believe.

Last night I finally had some time to play and put together these two very similar cards using the beautiful Cling stamp CG140 Poppy Background by Hero Arts:



I used Tim Holtz Distress inks for both backgrounds; the first card I spritz the ink before stamping and the second card I clear embossed the inks. Poppies were coloured in with my Copics.

Thanks for peeking!! Wishing you and your loved ones all the best for the New Year 2010!!!!

Hugs,
Tracey

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Congrats on being chosen for a day on the Hero Arts blog...I can't wait to see what you do! You are the perfect choice, your work is so innovative and absolutely gorgeous. Just like the pretty cards you displayed here. Thanks for the inspiration for the Poppy Background, I'll be playing with that today.
New Year's Blessings to you!

Vanessa said...

Congratulations again and Happy New Year, Tracey!! I love these cards!! Perfect!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Alice said...

Congratulations again on your win!!! YAY! you just do magics with your stamps, Tracey!! thanks for sharing those gorgeous cards!!! I Want that stamp!!! =)

Kathy said...

Wooooo Hoooo sista I am so excited for you STILL!!!! Such a well deserved honor and can't wait to see what you design for the blog!!! Happy New year and yes...love these cards...beautiful! Hugs,Kathy
Getting to email tomorrow xxo

stampingandstitching said...

Congratulations again Tracey - can't wait to see what you create for your day on the blog! These two cards are absolute stunners - love them!

Heather Maria

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is just beautiful and congrats!!!

Godelieve said...

Gorgeous, just SO gorgeous!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

So happy for you, Tracey! Congrats!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous backgrounds on these cards they really stand out! Congrats on your day! So well deserved and looking forward to your fabulous creations.

Su Tipple said...

Did you have to mask the flowers before stamping the green? It doesn't show thru the coloring on the flowers. I just got this stamp but didn't realize it was a "negative" image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...